Replies - Activity - Atsoc1993 - Algorand

[xGov Proposal #3572597746] Open-Source TraitSwap & LootBox Template for Algorand NFT Projects

Add TraitSwap & LootBox template to Algorand - June 13, 2026
repadd Algorand GitHub Repository

I haven’t seen people put comment lines like this when submitting, I think you just need repadd prefixed statement to be safe.


Proposal Watcher & Proposal Summaries Enhancement (Proposal #: 3599298458)

With respect to your comments @uhudo — and hopefully with your understanding of the above, I’ve lowered the ask to 20,000. I hope other xGov council members also note my above points in the previous comment and do not jump to generalized conclusions as we have seen in the past.

Proposal #: 3599298458

I have to say this is a huge assumption if we’re speaking relatively, especially if we are going by algo amount request relativity.

In that case, assuming:

I would propose I lower the ask amount to 25,000.

AF Wallet Watcher: Proposal Watcher & Proposal Summaries Enhancement (Proposal #: 3599298458)

I was shooting for just above half the realized dollar amount at the time the proposal was dispensed. I know it seems like I’m asking for more because of the Algo amount, but that was not my intention.

Feedback on AVM Email

Yes, but then the app is no longer decentralized, because off-chain communications are now, although still encrypted, stored off-chain by some entity. I have never been a fan of centralized services, especially with data encrypted or not, because access to that data is at the discretion of the host.

Proposal Discussions

  1. What was the architectural decision behind using Tealscript and not Typescript?
  2. I am not sure about the remark about a bad experience, I have not tried the app personally but I am on iOS, not Android.
  3. There’s no fail-safe for if the VRF round expires, or is this logic handled on the frontend?
  4. I can only presume as the number of replies increases the color change from green => red => brown.

Feedback Request

Good morning, all services are tied to the Algofun Shares system, which is the meat of the proposal. The launch date for the shares system and shares distribution was 10/27/2025. Not to add confusion but you will see that this is the same date AVM Email sister platform went live.

Project Updates

The revenue model already exists for AVM Email — in server & email creation, as well as a % fee of the relative Algo value of staking pools created. The emphasis of AVM email has always been privacy, all messages are encrypted and only readable between two users. This was a unique and difficult implementation that spans across both platforms and requires extensive planning to avoid pitfalls.

Summary

Note that we were referring to $20,000 in Algo relative to the price of Algo observed at a previous point of time. 20,000 Algo more or less was generated from this AVM email platform — the remainder came from other sources, mainly the AF Watcher proposal.