All - Activity - Atsoc1993 - Algorand
xGov Proposal #3572597746
Open-Source TraitSwap & LootBox Template for Algorand NFT Projects
Jun 23
-- Add TraitSwap & LootBox template to Algorand - June 13, 2026
repadd Algorand GitHub Link
I haven’t seen people put comment lines like this when submitting, I think you just need repadd prefixed statement to be safe Disregard it’s in an example in …
AF Wallet Watcher: Proposal Watcher & Proposal Summaries Enhancement
Jun 13
With respect to your comments @uhudo — and hopefully with your understanding of the above, I’ve lowered the ask to 20,000.
I hope other xGov council members also note my above points in the previous comment and do not jump to generalized conclusions as we have seen in the past from previous communi…
In that case, assuming:
- Algo amount for an enhancement must be relative to a former proposal for a similar usecase.
- Good faith that this is a universal standard that is formally stated somewhere.
- This is something that is considered for all proposals.
I would propose I lower the ask amount to 25,000…
Hello! I was shooting for just above half the realized dollar amount at time the proposal was dispensed. I know it seems like I’m asking for more because of the Algo amount, but that was not my intention. Currently it’s ~40% less than the initial proposal. 25,000 @ ~$0.20/Algo in 10/2025 vs. 35,000...
Link to xGov Proposal: AF Wallet Watcher: Proposal Watcher & Proposal Summaries Enhancement | xGov
Value Proposition
Live Algorand governance proposal monitoring for the xGov ecosystem, posted publicly through @AFWalletWatcher X account.
Automated...
Awesome, last thing I’ll say is it’s better not to abandon your original stance of “Claim your random reward or risk losing it after 50~ minutes when VRF round expires”. Especially considering that you state the reward mapping off-chain is public.
Gotcha — there are no references to payment transactions or any transactions in the group except for Txn.sender in the contract I’m looking at just FYI.
First off, you removed the PCG logic entirely, which is not ideal since you originally were moving towards incorporating formal logic for PCG that has been established (and recently funded by xGovs to recognize that it is of value).
There’s no fail-safe for if the VRF round expires, or is this logic handled on frontend? You have two global states, pcgInc is always 0, but you have this.pcgInc | 1 logic later, just curious what the intention of this is?
I am not sure about the remark about a bad experience, I have not tried the app personally but I am on iOS, not Android. There are still some points unaddressed if you don’t mind rereading my comment, eg; why Pyteal was used and the lack of proper assertions for sending messages or why this isn’t …
Yes but then the app is no longer decentralized, because off-chain communications are now, although still encrypted, stored off-chain by some entity. I have never been a fan of centralized services, especially with data encrypted or not, because access to that data is at the discretion of the host.
Note that we were referring to $20,000 in Algo relative to the price of Algo observed at a previous point of time. 20,000 Algo more or less was generated from this AVM email platform — the remainder came from other sources, mainly the AF Watcher proposal.
Good morning, All services are tied to the Algofun Shares system, which is the meat of the proposal. The launch date for the shares system and shares distribution was 10/27/2025. Not to add confusion but you will see that this is the same date AVM Email sister platform also went live (which now has ...
This proposal is being split as per feedback.
Content Available Upon Proposal Passing
Open-sourcing of the 2 core PUYA smart contracts behind the Gainify Staking platform, which has unique fee structuring
Value
A working implementation of staking
Summary
Open-sourcing of the Algofun Shares System Algo.fun is a proof-of-work for tokenizing a platform and its proceeds in a fully on-chain manner.
Details
The Algo.fun Shares System (>$20,000~ of Algo distributed, exactly 41,556 Algo at time of writing)...
Governance Discussions
I also think this is a problem — not sure if it was intentional. Loaf shared this in the discord but obviously the platform should have some sort of indicator / filtering system on the proposals page so you don’t have to click into each one individually.