Replies - Activity - APT - Algorand

Governance Period 14, Q1'2025

Correct so does this decrease the length of time or amount of algos that go to staking rewards?

This seems like a very unilateral decision. Why was there no vote to continue or discontinue governance? Where are the Algos for this period coming from? This is just a waste of resources and could be addressed independently simply by proposing a TDR grant and not requiring governance.

Pure laziness, they have no incentive to innovate and bring new users. It hurts algo token by dumping millions in circulation that just get sold.

I strongly agree here. I also think TDR needs to be sunset ASAP. It is not only hurting Algo token price but holding back innovative Dex solutions like a CLAMM that is designed to improve liquidity. Dex have no incentive to innovate because they’ll get free money to attract users.

Looks great! Happy to champion this along

1000A should be good.

Hi sorry, but you are breaking the rules. Every period the rule is 100% of algos allocated must be distributed that period. You are blatantly ignoring the rules everyone else plays by. I recommend allocating those 80kA for this period immediately, and then adjust gp12 accordingly.

Better idea this time! good work always innovating as the other marketplaces try and copy your original idea.

How will you prevent new account bonus from being abused?

New account and new bridge bonus will be abused. You need to add an additional check. Like linking a discord or twitter account.

You mean largest buyers right? Or is it sales only that contribute to volume?

How will gousd be used on algorai? I kind of agree with oyster might be time to sunset gousd and focus on gobtc/goeth.

Why allocate 40k to malgo-algo pairing? Are they turning malgo into a liquid staking token? Since xusd=gousd at this point I think it makes sense to remove the gousd-usdc/usdt pairs and just go with xusd instead. Or the opposite (make the metal pairs gousd vs. xusd) it really doesn't matter.

Okay that makes sense. But will the apr of the rewards be shown? Will there be a single start and end date?

Awesome adjustments I think this will drive things in the right direction.

Thank you for taking the feedback into consideration.

Thanks for explainer! I understand now looks good.

What would happen if you incentivize wrapped assets with low liquidity. Wsol, wavax, wlink with deposit boost. Potentially bring in xchain liquidity. I don’t see much benefit for deposit boost in stables it’s such small amount relative to the millions in liquid. Would removing deposit boost be detrimental?

Thank you. Would you mind answering my questions on bigboi? I still cannot find any information on the token and have 0 idea why they deserve even 1 algo of incentives. It has almost no liquidity on algo.

Gousd-wusdc and gousd-wusdt pools just seem so odd and fractionalize liquidity. If I were to wrap usdc onto algo I’d be looking to pair it with either native algo/usdc or a wrapped version of eth or btc. Just doesn’t make sense to pair with a basket token. Could these algos be better used to incentivize other pools?

This is hard for me to wrap my head around. And if I don’t understand something I won’t provide liquidity. If you’re trying to attract more liquidity maybe a simple example/breakdown of how this will work with incentives. Love the idea just need things cleared up. Make it so easy and clear anyone would join.

Instead of having identical wbtc and weth pools on tinyman and pact. I’d say make one of the dexes wbtc-usdc weth-usdc and see what that does to volume, liquidity, etc. Could be a very effective test.

What is the benefit of the deposit boost? I feel like the same incentivization could be had by allocating more of those funds to a lending pool. It’s more efficient and you get 2x the liquidity.

Great adjustments. Would still like to see a bit more incentivizing of EURs. But the large allocations for layer 1 wrapped assets that are not btc or eth has me surprised and pleased. At least worth a shot to see if it grows xchain liquidity and users.

This is the first I am hearing of bigboi. Do you have information on the creator/dev behind it? Tokenomics? I cannot even find a website by them. Incentivizing them would be an absolute travesty unless you can provide very clear examples of how they are growing the chain or bringing users.

Can we get an answer to my last question?

Thank you for adding %. For those wondering this is breakdown from algorai in algos below. Now the only questions left. What are the malgo bear spread and bull spread vaults? As those aren’t visible on the site. I wonder if they are using those funds for a more favorable strike price.