Likes - Activity - APT - Algorand

GP13 DeFi Rewards (TDR) Proposal - Tinyman

Thank you for the detailed thoughtful response. I will endeavor to do the same. You are correct that I dislike TDR as a whole (not just as it relates to Tinyman). I think that it has been and remains a poor use of AF treasury funds that could have been better spent in other manners (or not spent at…


Hello everyone,
Following the Tether announcement We asked about the possibility of reallocating the GP12 USDt TDR rewards to more strategic assets. Please feel free to share your feedback.
Note: The new allocation should include a stablecoin asset, i.e. no ASA/ASA in the case of a lending pool.


I think moving a proportion of USDT allocation to USDC does make sense however I think this is a perfect time to support xUSD. The native decentralized stablecoin of Algorand.
I vote a relocation of 50/50.


Agreed, will bring it to the DeFi committee this Monday, my proposed best solution is to either cycle to USDC or other stables. My only real fear of going to decentralized stables (xUSD, for example) is that for some users they carry more risk than centralized stables, so there might be some hesitations.


I’m in favor of removing all allocations to USDt-related pools and reallocating to USDC-paired pools. With the announcement of Coinbase support for USDCa transfers, I think it’d be great to further incentivize and an opportunity to advertise to the larger crypto community opportunities to invest the…


Thanks Stitch, I appreciate that acknowledgement.
It is unfortunate I agree. We have been making moves behind the scenes to try and get us into a better position that we think will be good for the overall ecosystem, and we are looking forward to sharing this (sorry we have hinted this and its taken…


goUSD has shown its not ready to be used since algomint isn't able to balance risks and keep goUSD pegged. they make shortsighted decisions and their basket limits are no limits at all. that's why you shouldn't focus on goUSD at all and instead USDC-USDt pools for example. at this point goUSD=xUSD and …


So, as many know, Blackrock recently launched its BUIDL fund on Ethereum through Securitize. Almost immediately, crypto twitter began sending all manner of meme coins to it (much to BlackRock and Securitize’s embarrassment). This presents some interesting problems for BlackRock/Securitize now, as th…


Apt, I fully agree. Who’s running this show? Get a better understanding of monetary flow and how people maneuver their confidence. I can’t vote for a subjective and poorly derived/allocated proposal. Please re-review.


I think doubling the weeks is a mistake.
I’d rather see bye weeks to give people a chance to recover funds or have 4 straight weeks.


I think it could make sense to change all those pools to USDC based pairs to potentially get more users on chain. I think having ALGO pairs favors people on here already but I think marketing ETH-USDC liquidity incentives to people not already on chain could be way easier. This also makes sense sinc…


You didn’t publish any numbers and some of these vault don’t even exist yet + not clear what the difference between a normal vault and a spread vault is? This is not a plan imo.