All - Activity - APT - Algorand
Governance Period 14, Q1'2025
Discussion Points
Rewards Distribution
Correct so does this decrease the length of time or amount of algos that go to staking rewards?Unilateral Decision
This seems like a very unilateral decision. Why was there no vote to continue or discontinue governance? Where are the Algos for this period coming from? This is just a waste of resources and could be addressed independently simply by proposing a TDR grant and not requiring governance.DeFi Rewards Proposal
Pure laziness, they have no incentive to innovate and bring new users. It hurts algo token by dumping millions in circulation that just get sold.Support for Sunset
I strongly agree here. I also think TDR needs to be sunset ASAP. It is not only hurting Algo token price but holding back innovative Dex solutions like a CLAMM that is designed to improve liquidity. Dex have no incentive to innovate because they’ll get free money to attract users.Community Thoughts
Gauging community thoughts on removing all or a large portion of USDT TDR for GP12. With USDT no longer supported and redeem open for next 12 months you want to incentivize pools that will continue to be utilized long term.NFT Rewards Proposal
1000A should be good.Breaking the Rules
Hi sorry, but you are breaking the rules. Every period the rule is 100% of algos allocated must be distributed that period. You are blatantly ignoring the rules everyone else plays by. I recommend allocating those 80kA for this period immediately, and then adjust gp12 accordingly.Preventing Abuse
How will you prevent new account bonus from being abused? New account and new bridge bonus will be abused. You need to add an additional check, like linking a Discord or Twitter account.Clarity on Incentives
This is hard for me to wrap my head around. If I don't understand something I won't provide liquidity. If you're trying to attract more liquid maybe a simple example/breakdown of how this will work with incentives. Love the idea just need things cleared up.Pool Pairings
Gousd-wusdc and gousd-wusdt pools just seem so odd and fractionalize liquidity. If I were to wrap USDC onto algo I'd be looking to pair it with either native ALGO/USDC or a wrapped version of ETH or BTC. Just doesn't make sense to pair with a basket token.
Feedback Requests
- Can we get an answer to my last question?
- Please detail how many algos for each vault. The APR on Algorai was inconsistent with the returns and DeFi rewards last period and would only update changes to DeFi APR after the fact.