Replies - Activity - anujsaxena97 - Algorand

LogcSig (delegated approval)

Nov 7, 2022

Thanks for your responses! I have created an account on Discord and I will query there. Thanks.


Nov 4, 2022

  1. Can we secure LogicSig by putting the receiver’s wallet address as the receiver of monthly billing? It will always be the same in my use case.
  2. Is there any way to secure LogicSig from unwanted transactions by TEAL logic?
  3. Can we set future transaction limits and maximum costs of that transaction into TEAL?

Nov 2, 2022

My end goal is, in my use case, I have to pay in a recurring manner — kind of monthly billing of something. In such a case, we are exploring the delegated approval where we can sign the LogicSig once by the user’s private key and public key provided. After signing that LogicSig, we can do more future transactions.


Nov 2, 2022

I have followed some steps for signing the next transactions with the same LogicSig:

  1. I have created the LogicSig with the TEAL logic, and we got an escrow account.
  2. We are creating the LogicSig for the delegated approval. I have signed that LogicSig with the private key and public key.

Nov 1, 2022

For the next transaction, how can that same LogicSig be used?


Custodial vs Non-custodial wallet and about their scheduled payment

Oct 28, 2022

@scholtz Typo is corrected.


Oct 13, 2022

Hi Scholtz, thanks for your last response. A few questions I have:

  1. Once we have generated the LogicSig for the delegation approval, what are the limitations of using it?
  2. Once we have done the delegation, then what would be the next steps to do the future payments without any intervention of the private key?

Oct 4, 2022

Hi Scholtz, can you give any idea about how we can use the LogicSig signature delegation with the non-custodial wallets to sign a TEAL logic to use the recurring payments from non-custodial wallets? First, let me know, is it possible? And if possible, then what is the way to use it?