All - Activity - anujsaxena97 - Algorand

NFT ARC standards ARC3, ARC19 and ARC69

Date: Mar 24, 2023
Can we create a NFT specially dynamic NFT by using ARC 69 standard ? How (ARC3 + ARC19 ) is differ with ARC69 ?


LogcSig (delegated approval)

Date: Nov 7, 2022
Thanks for your responses! I have created an account on discord and I will query there. Thanks


LogcSig (delegated approval)

Date: Nov 4, 2022
1- Can we secure logicSig by putting the receiver’s wallet address as receiver of monthly billing will be always same in my use case?
2- Is there any way to secure logicSig from unwanted transactions by teal logic?
3- Can we set future transactions limit and maximum cost of that transaction into teal?


My End Goal Is:
In my Use case I have to pay in a recurring manner kind of monthly billing of something. In such case we are exploring about the delegated approval where we can Sign the LogicSig once by the User’s private key and public key provided, after signing that logicSig we can do more future transactions.


I have followed some steps for signing the next transactions with the same logicSig:
Step 1 - I have created the logicSig with the teal logic, and we got an escrow account.
Step 2 - We are creating the logisSig for the delegated approval. So I have signed that LogicSig by the private key and public key provided.


LogcSig (delegated approval)

Date: Nov 1, 2022
For the next transaction how that same logicSig be used?


LogicSig Implementation

Date: Oct 31, 2022
I have question related to LogicSig Implemented: generated LogicSig and signing the transaction with that logicSig, but how can that logicSig be used for the future transactions?


Custodial vs Non-custodial wallet and about their scheduled payment

Date: Oct 28, 2022
@scholtz Typo is corrected


Custodial vs Non-custodial wallet and about their scheduled payment

Date: Oct 13, 2022
Hi scholtz,
Thanks for your last response.
Few questions I have:
1- Once we have generated the logicSig for the delegation approval, what are limitations of using it?
2- Once we done the delegation, then what would be the next step to do the future payments without any intervention of the private key?


Custodial vs Non-custodial wallet and about their scheduled payment

Date: Oct 4, 2022
Hi scholtz, can you give any idea about how we can use the logicSig signature delegation with the non-custodial wallets to sign a teal logic to use the recurring payments from non-custodial wallets?
First let me know, is it possible? And if possible then what is the way of using it?
Especially for auto debit of the amount from the non-custodial wallet like perawallet is possible?