Replies - Activity - Ansuz4u - Algorand
Posts by Ansuz4u
Alert Hub app shows account offline (May 5, 2021)
Thank you for your assistance now I’m showing online. It’s showing my key as N/A and soft vote as N/A is that supposed to be that way? update now showing my keys and soft votes on metrika
Alert Hub app shows account offline (May 5, 2021)
Yeah shows off line so I need to flag it back on line when I get home.
Node has been running for 2 days (Apr 27, 2021)
@tsachi Do you have a time frame on the update being available to fix this issue? I would like to get my node back up and running.
Node has been running for 2 days (Apr 24, 2021)
tail -n 100 algod-err.log
panic: runtime error: invalid memory address or nil pointer dereference
[signal SIGSEGV: segmentation violation code=0x1 addr=0x0 pc=0xb559d460]
goroutine 1 [running]:
runtime/internal/atomic.goLoad64(0x850712ac, 0x852618e4, 0x85071201)
runtime/internal/atomic/atomic_a…
Node has been running for 2 days (Apr 24, 2021)
this is the end of my node.log {“Context”:“Agreement”,“Hash”:“KYBONECTBPN2RJVJ3HE2VJLMEJRIQJOKIOCGXYD4FDH5KPFGETPQ”,“ObjectPeriod”:0,“ObjectRound”:0,“ObjectStep”:0,“Period”:0,“Round”:13409875,“Sender”:“3F3QL7IHS2D6LTPP2K6OG35DXW2GY7VNXLRM57PIHUMYHJKZGKGJ3MENAM”,“Step”:0,“Type”:“RoundStart”,“Weight”…
Node stops running (Apr 20, 2021)
I did some digging and found this it seemed promising so I followed it.
Node stops running (Apr 20, 2021)
Edit this is using -w command it never did this before…
pi@Ansuz4u:~/node ./goal node start -d data
Algorand node successfully started!
pi@Ansuz4u:~/node ./goal node status -d data -w 1000
Last committed block: 13262769
Time since last block: 0.0s
Node stops running (Apr 20, 2021)
Thank you I will do this when I get home from work.
Node stops running (Apr 20, 2021)
I’m rather new to using the pi just curious if you could help me out with the proper command lines to run. I will try increasing the swap file.
Node stops running (Apr 19, 2021)
here are a series of screenshots about 5 seconds apart just prior to crashing
2021-04-19-173059_1024x600_scrot
2021-04-19-173101_1024x600_scrot
2021-04-19-173102_1024x600_scrot
2021-04-19-173105_1024x600_scrot
Node stops running (Apr 19, 2021)
I tried to get a spike when all were maxed out but missed it will keep trying till I get one.
Node stops running (Apr 18, 2021)
Version: [v1 v2]
GenesisID: mainnet-v1.0
Build: 2.5.4.stable [rel/stable] (commit #7cd7aef0)
Node stops running (Apr 18, 2021)
i ran both commands and this was the result
pi 3759 0.0 0.0 7348 524 pts/0 S+ 16:40 0:00 grep --color=auto indexer
I restarted node and got the same result after about 1 min it terminates.
Node stops running (Apr 18, 2021)
whats the command to stop the indexer?
Node stops running (Apr 18, 2021)
the only thing running on this is my Algo Node and indexer
Node stops running (Apr 18, 2021)
{“Context”:“Agreement”,“Hash”: