All - Activity - Ansuz4u - Algorand
Ansuz4u
Kevin Dunn
Metrologist and CMM programmer for industrial use on Coordinate measuring machines.
Alert Hub app shows account offline
General
May 5, 2021
Thank you for your assistance now I’m showing online. It’s showing my key as N/A and soft vote as N/A is that supposed to be that way?
update now showing my keys and soft votes on metrika
Alert Hub app shows account offline
General
May 5, 2021
Yeah shows off line so I need to flag it back on line when I get home.
Alert Hub app shows account offline
General
May 5, 2021
I signed up for Alert Hub but it shows off line for my account and shows keys as NA. I can check my Partkeys in my node and my node shows Consensus = true Alerthub is not showing my node status of my relay participation node. I wonder if when my node was panicking if it took me off line. Should I…
Postman Program Install The Indexer
General
May 3, 2021
In part of the Install of the indexer i noticed is said to install postman. I tried to install it or my Pi 4B but it says its not supported on the PI. Is it important to have Postman? I am not installing the Indexer on my PI The last time I tried it had fits with memory issues. Was just curious …
Node has been running for 2 days
General
Apr 27, 2021
@tsachi
Do you have a time frame on the update being available to fix this issue? I would like to get my node back up and running.
tail -n 100 algod-err.log
panic: runtime error: invalid memory address or nil pointer dereference
[signal SIGSEGV: segmentation violation code=0x1 addr=0x0 pc=0xb559d460]
goroutine 1 [running]:
runtime/internal/atomic.goLoad64(0x850712ac, 0x852618e4, 0x85071201)
runtime/internal/atomic/atomic_a…
Node has been running for 2 days
General
Apr 24, 2021
this is the end of my node.log
{"Context":"Agreement","Hash":"KYBONECTBPN2RJVJ3HE2VJLMEJRIQJOKIOCGXYD4FDH5KPFGETPQ","ObjectPeriod":0,"ObjectRound":0,"ObjectStep":0,"Period":0,"Round":13409875,"Sender":"3F3QL7IHS2D6LTPP2K6OG35DXW2GY7VNXLRM57PIHUMYHJKZGKGJ3MENAM","Step":0,"Type":"RoundStart","Weight":0}
Node has been running for 2 days
General
Apr 24, 2021
I had to reboot my pi 4b due to display was lost and wouldn’t come back up. now when i try to start the node I get this.
./goal node start -d data
Algorand node failed to start: node exited with an error code, check node.log for more details : exit status 2
Node stops running
General
Apr 20, 2021
I did some digging and found this it seemed promising so I followed it.
still doing the same thing but the memory usage is a lot less. still some spikes to 98% but not like it was and its not touching the swap file. Thinking back this problem started when i tried to set up the participation node…
Node stops running
General
Apr 18, 2021
Version: [v1 v2]
GenesisID: mainnet-v1.0
Build: 2.5.4.stable [rel/stable] (commit #7cd7aef0)
Node stops running
General
Apr 18, 2021
what's the command to stop the indexer?
Help with running indexer
General
Apr 17, 2021
i found my issue was my password had wildcards i removed them and the stated strings worked.
Help with running indexer
General
Apr 14, 2021
i have my postgresql installed and fully set up.
I think you are correct, I will try this tonight its pointing at PostgreSQL.