All - Activity - Ansuz4u - Algorand

Alert Hub app shows account offline

May 5, 2021

Thank you for your assistance now I’m showing online. It’s showing my key as N/A and soft vote as N/A is that supposed to be that way? update now showing my keys and soft votes on metrika

May 5, 2021

Yeah shows off line so I need to flag it back on line when I get home.

I signed up for Alert Hub but it shows offline

May 5, 2021

I signed up for Alert Hub but it shows off line for my account and shows keys as NA. I can check my Partkeys in my node and my node shows Consensus = true Alerthub is not showing my node status of my relay participation node. I wonder if when my node was panicking if it took me off line. Should I…

Postman Program Install The Indexer

May 3, 2021

In part of the Install of the indexer i noticed is said to install postman. I tried to install it or my Pi 4B but it says its not supported on the PI. Is it important to have Postman? I am not installing the Indexer on my PI The last time I tried it had fits with memory issues. Was just curious …

Node has been running for 2 days

Apr 27, 2021

@tsachi Do you have a time frame on the update being available to fix this issue? I would like to get my node back up and running.

Apr 24, 2021

 tail -n 100 algod-err.log panic: runtime error: invalid memory address or nil pointer dereference [signal SIGSEGV: segmentation violation code=0x1 addr=0x0 pc=0xb559d460] goroutine 1 [running]: runtime/internal/atomic.goLoad64(0x850712ac, 0x852618e4, 0x85071201) runtime/internal/atomic/atomic_a…

Apr 24, 2021

this is the end of my node.log {“Context”:“Agreement”,“Hash”:“KYBONECTBPN2RJVJ3HE2VJLMEJRIQJOKIOCGXYD4FDH5KPFGETPQ”,“ObjectPeriod”:0,“ObjectRound”:0,“ObjectStep”:0,“Period”:0,“Round”:13409875,“Sender”:“3F3QL7IHS2D6LTPP2K6OG35DXW2GY7VNXLRM57PIHUMYHJKZGKGJ3MENAM”,“Step”:0,“Type”:“RoundStart”,“Weight”...

Apr 24, 2021

I had to reboot my pi 4b due to display was lost and wouldn’t come back up. now when i try to start the node I get this. ```bash ./goal node start -d data Algorand node failed to start: node exited with an error code, check node.log for more details : exit status 2


### Apr 20, 2021
I did some digging and found this it seemed promising so I followed it.

still doing the same thing but the memory usage is a lot less. still some spikes to 98% but not like it was and its not touching the swap file. Thinking back this problem started when i tried to set up the participation node…

### Apr 20, 2021
Edit this is using -w command it never did this before…  ```bash
 pi@Ansuz4u:~/node ./goal node start -d data Algorand node successfully started! pi@Ansuz4u:~/node ./goal node status -d data -w 1000 Last committed block: 13262769 Time since last block: 0.0s Last committed block: 13262773 Time since las...

Apr 20, 2021

Thank you I will do this when I get home from work.

Apr 20, 2021

I’m rather new to using the pi just curious if you could help me out with the proper command lines to run. I will try increasing the swap file.

here are a series of screenshots about 5 seconds apart just prior to crashing

2021-04-19-173059_1024x600_scrot
2021-04-19-173101_1024x600_scrot
2021-04-19-173102_1024x600_scrot
2021-04-19-173105_1024x600_scrot

Apr 19, 2021

I tried to get a spike when all were maxed out but missed it will keep trying till I get one.

Version: [v1 v2]

GenesisID: mainnet-v1.0 Build: 2.5.4.stable [rel/stable] (commit #7cd7aef0)

Apr 18, 2021

i ran both commands and this was the result ```bash pi 3759 0.0 0.0 7348 524 pts/0 S+ 16:40 0:00 grep --color=auto indexer i restarted node and got the same result after about 1 min it terminates.


### Apr 18, 2021
whats the command to stop the indexer?

### Apr 12, 2021
Active Internet connections (only servers)
Proto Recv-Q Send-Q Local Address Foreign Address State
tcp 0 0 127.0.0.1:8080 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN
tcp 0 0 127.0.0.1:631 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN

### Apr 12, 2021
./algorand-indexer daemon -P "host=localhost port=8980 user=******** password=******** dbname=[ledgerdb] sslmode=disable" --algod=~home/pi/node
is the user name and pass word for my local machine?