All - Activity - anoushka - Algorand
Modifying my metadata after storing it
Since changing the metadata through IPFS is not possible, what are some other ways through which I could store my metadata in a way that I can change it when I want? Also can I retrieve the IPFS file on the chain and then modify it and store it on the chain itself?
Understanding the Data Structure
Hi I’m new here. Can someone explain the underlying data structure of where the accounts, assets and smart contracts exactly lie in relation to each other on the blockchain including the metadata in the JSON file? I just need a clarity regarding this.
Adding meta data to an asset
So if I’m using IPFS, my data won’t be accessible on the blockchain by other accounts?
Thanks a lot, this helps.
Then how do I keep it on chain?
If I add my metadata to that URL, will it be on the blockchain?
If I want to create an asset out of my song, how can I add metadata to this asset?
How to build a database on Algorand?
Thank you so much for this, it helps!
So basically I want to create fields for my metadata related to the music industry. These fields should be the name of a performer, title of the track, release date etc. I want these fields to be on the chain so that each time someone creates an asset of their song, its metadata can get registered.
Error during compilation of a contract
Hey, thanks I got it!
I’m fairly new at this. Any links, information or videos that can guide me through building a database on Algorand would be extremely helpful. Thanks.
Hi! I set up everything using this playlist itself but it still shows ‘./build.sh: line 9: python: command not found’.
Yes that is done, since then I discovered that there is some kind of error with importing pyteal even though I have installed all the required packages and pyteal individually too.
When I run the ./build.sh contracts.counter.step_01 command, it shows ‘./build.sh: line 9: python: command not found’, I’m fairly new to this and I don't understand how to solve it.