All - Activity - AnishRane - Algorand

[encodeUint64(asset_id) doesn't work]

Date: Jan 5, 2023
Author: @fabrice
I am also facing the same issue with algosdk 1.24.1 and node version 18.12.1, getting error on algosdk.encodeUint64() method.


[Opt In Stateful Smart Contract]

Date: Jun 30, 2021
What if it is not an opt-in call? I want to write to the local state of an account that has opted into a stateful smart contract? In that case, do I need to pass that account through the transaction call?


[Opt In Stateful Smart Contract]

Date: Jun 29, 2021
If the account opts into a stateful smart contract, is it referenced at index 1 of Txn.accounts array? So to write to its local state, I'll need to write to App.localPut(Int(1), Bytes("key"), Int(1))?


[Reading local state of another account from other stateful smart contract]

Date: Jun 25, 2021
Can we read local state of another account that opted into another stateful smart contract?


[Can stateless smart contract become manager and modify asset]

Date: May 25, 2021
Is it possible that we can modify ASA asset configuration by a stateless smart contract?