All - Activity - AndreaReguzzoni - Algorand

Issue ASA problem - testnet - algob

I’ve resolved changing SO, on Mac It’s working successfully! I think the problem is with Windows SO, I don’t know why.

Issue ASA problem - testnet - algob

Thank you, I already posted on Discord channel too! I’ll wait for a response, thank you again!

Issue ASA problem - testnet - algob

Hello, I’m not using sandbox, I tested with my archival local relay node and purestake.io node too but without success! Here my configuration algob.config.js

let defaultCfg = {
    host: "http://localhost",
    port: 54746,
    token: "X",
    accounts: accounts,
};
module.exports = {
    networks: {
        d…
};

Permissioned blockchain with Algorand

Thank you for the answer. Have you got any example of a permissioned ASA? I didn’t find any guide or github example.

Thank you for the answer. What do you think about to build a permissioned ASA on Algorand blockchain public?

Yeah sorry, I have to be more clear with the question! I’m comparing Corda and Fabric with Algorand private network cause you’re building a permissioned blockchain. If you build a private network Algorand with only Relay nodes! I was trying to realize how to implement components logic like ordered nodes.

Hi, I would like to have an opinion about permissioned blockchain with Algorand. I followed the guide to create a private network Create A Private Network | Algorand Developer Portal and I still don’t understand at all if Algorand Permissioned could be a good competitor of Corda or Fabric. Maybe we should consider the demands of the project.

Co-Chain Manage

Thank you for the answer. Is there any roadmap about co-chains release?

Hi, I have two questions about co-chain:

  1. Is there any way to create a “private subnet of communication between two or more specific network members” into a co-chain Algorand? I mean something like Hyperledger Fabric’s Channel.
  2. Can I assign roles to members? Is there an ACL component to manage access?