Replies - Activity - Allennick - Algorand

Question about connecting to a node from a different computer

Jul 3, 2021

This is what I have inside the config.json

{
  "Version": 16,
  "AccountUpdatesStatsInterval": 5000000000,
  "AccountsRebuildSynchronousMode": 1,
  "AnnounceParticipationKey": true,
  "Archival": false,
  "BaseLoggerDebugLevel": 4,
  "BlockServiceCustomFallbackEndpoints": ""
}

Jul 3, 2021

Yes already done! I was writing X.X.X.X because I thought it was something private. It doesn’t work. Now I’m going to let you see what Fabrice suggested me.

Jul 2, 2021

This is what I get now when I try to run the command Fabrice mentioned:

nick@nick-ThinkPad-T530:~/node$ sudo netstat -tulpn | grep algod
[sudo] password for nick:
tcp6 0 0 :::8080 :::* LISTEN 13220/algod

The program still gives me the sa...

Jul 2, 2021

Hi Fabrice! 1 - yes, I restarted it 2 -

nick@nick-ThinkPad-T530:~/node$ sudo netstat -tulpn | grep algod
tcp 0 0 127.0.0.1:8080 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN 2929/algod

3 -

nick@nick-ThinkPad-T530:~/node$ sudo ufw status
Status: inactive