All - Activity - Allennick - Algorand

Where are the loops in algorand?

I was studying the docs of PyTeal and I came across a problem (at least I see this as a problem). I cannot compute a loop (like I would do in normal Python with for or while). Is there a way to achieve this or this cannot be done yet with this language?

Question about connecting to a node from a different computer

This is what I have inside the config.json

{
  "Version": 16,
  "AccountUpdatesStatsInterval": 5000000000,
  "AccountsRebuildSynchronousMode": 1,
  "AnnounceParticipationKey": true,
  "Archival": false,
  "BaseLoggerDebugLevel": 4,
  "BlockServiceCustomFallbackEndpoints": ""
}

Yes already done! I was writing X.X.X.X because I thought it was something private. It doesn’t work. Now I’m going to let you see what Fabrice suggested me.

This is what I get now when I try to run the command Fabrice mentioned:

nick@nick-ThinkPad-T530:~/node$ sudo netstat -tulpn | grep algod
[sudo] password for nick:
tcp6 0 0 :::8080 :::* LISTEN 13220/algod

The program still gives me the same error.

Hi Fabrice! 1 - yes, I restarted it 2 -

nick@nick-ThinkPad-T530:~/node$ sudo netstat -tulpn | grep algod
tcp 0 0 127.0.0.1:8080 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN 2929/algod

3 -

nick@nick-ThinkPad-T530:~/node$ sudo ufw status
Status: inactive

Hi! Whenever I try to connect to my node (it is running on a ubuntu machine) it gives me the error highlighted in the screenshot. Why is that? I changed the config.json so that connections are accepted from 0.0.0.0:8080 in node config.json file.