Replies - Activity - Allan - Algorand

Open-Sourcing AVM Email: Joining Encrypted Communications with Defi 3524536010

I fully understand the point you raised, and I do think it’s a very valid one. What concerns me more is that this analysis comes from a single perspective of use. And even though it’s a strong perspective (which I acknowledge), it ends up overlooking several other scenarios where email plays an important role.

Sealed - Decentralized Post-Quantum Communication - xGov Proposal 3534141276

I have a background in Computer Science, though I admit that the topic of quantum cryptography extends somewhat beyond my area of expertise. I added an FAQ and looked into references from some articles that I considered relevant both to inform and to provide context that, although post-quantum computing is still a growing field, it's essential to address its implications.

AVM Email & Algo.fun - Proposal # 3464401706

It is difficult to accurately measure the value of the code we have created, but it is clear that, beyond more common contracts, we have delivered innovative ones. Two contracts come to mind that function as core components capable of adding value to any project: one core abstracts the responsibilities in a way that streamlines processes effectively.