Likes - Activity - Allan - Algorand
Algo.fun & AVM Email Proposal
What is AVM Email?
AVM Email is a fully decentralized, on-chain, encrypted communication system — users purchase email servers eg; @algolinks.avm @asastats.avm @ethereum.avm, etc. and receive commissions on email names created under those servers, or trigger bu…
User Feedback
No worries! I’m grateful we had someone of your caliber and experience provide us feedback =)
I think the general friction of set-up alone would be enough, not accounting for the fact that even I did not have this on my radar until you mentioned it.
Community Dialogue
Let’s add it to the “Frequently Asked Questions” section on the website as well as the Repo you showed here @Allan
I don’t know the history of Gainify. I tried to piece together what happened but I ran into a bunch of dead Twitter links. In the absence of any facts, I said what it “felt like” you were doing. If you feel I have the wrong take then by all means defend yourself and set the record straight.
Additional Proposals
- Open-Sourcing AVM Email: Joining Encrypted Communications with Defi: 3524536010
xGov Proposals - Sealed - Decentralized Post-Quantum Communication - xGov Proposal 3534141276
Governance Discussions - AVM Email & Algo.fun - Proposal # 3464401706
Conclusion
The ideal solution is you just let users choose whichever server they want to use. You could make a server for them and create their account (and have them change their password), but I think it makes much more sense to just let both users decide which server they want to use (could be their own, c…
Note: This content is organized from various discussions surrounding proposals in the Algorand community.