Likes - Activity - Allan - Algorand

Algo.fun & AVM Email Proposal

What is AVM Email?

AVM Email is a fully decentralized, on-chain, encrypted communication system — users purchase email servers eg; @algolinks.avm @asastats.avm @ethereum.avm, etc. and receive commissions on email names created under those servers, or trigger bu…


The ideal solution is you just let users choose whichever server they want to use. You could make a server for them and create their account (and have them change their password), but I think it makes much more sense to just let both users decide which server they want to use (could be their own, c…


Let’s add it to the “Frequently Asked Questions” section on the website as well as the Repo you showed here @Allan


No worries! I’m grateful we had someone of your caliber and experience provide us feedback =)

I think the general friction of set-up alone would be enough, not accounting for the fact that even I did not have this on my radar until you mentioned it.


You have a prod key exposed in your repo as well….


@funk As I said there are months of development work poured into Algo.fun & AVM Email, if you want to point at a different, fully-built finance platform that we received pennies on the dollar for because work was simply not available (in-total $700 per dev) because of errors we:

could not anti…


I don’t know the history of Gainify. I tried to piece together what happened but I ran into a bunch of dead Twitter links. In the absence of any facts, I said what it “felt like” you were doing. If you feel I have the wrong take then by all means defend yourself and set the record straight.
Also, I… Heading link The Gainify Story Gainify was a project we (two colleagues and I) accepted to build; although the outli…