Replies - Activity - algorandy - Algorand
Governance Discussions
This is nice data for analysis. I am saying that the lay governor should be able to visualize this in their governor profile or on a dashboard. If people want to crunch more bespoke statistics, that is on them.
Indexer AddBlock() error
Thank you @tsachi. What is the best chat to monitor for these types of releases and issues? A particular channel on Discord? Twitter account?
Indexer Storage
Thank you for the IsIndexerActive tip @fabrice.
I am struggling with the Postgres setup on external drive .
Block Consensus Protocol
Thank you @tsachi, I just read through the Updating Node section of the installation guide. Need to configure the cron job.
Archival Node Sync Time
Thank you for the link and detailed explanation, I will test this out.
What is the purpose of catchpoint labels? It seems like they are not needed to sync an archival node, but you allude to the fact that I may want to restore catchpoints after catchup is complete. Would like to understand their use.
Archival Node Sync Time
Okay, this is reassuring to hear it is expected behavior. Will be interesting to see how this evolves over time as archival nodes become prohibitively large for individuals to run, and even for enterprises to catchup with for archival purposes.
What does CatchpointTracking mean? When looking at nod…
Hi Tim,
I am syncing mainnet.
That does make sense regarding projects onboarding. More or less my first theory.