All - Activity - AlgoPrint.Algo - Algorand

Algorand code policy change

John is a smart man dont get me wrong but this isn’t Ethereum and we will NEVER be Ethereum and we dont have spider web partnerships locking up Algorand in smart contracts in big loads like Ethereum does and thats just facts. Algorand is a pristine ship sailing out in a sea with tons of broken ships…

Algorand code policy change

I believe to protect the chain from unwanted copy cats stamping their name on Algorands code lines that we need to put into vote to have that information changed to protect the community from bad actors looking to siphon funds and users. We all love Algorand so lets procure the environment in our eco…

Governance Period 6 Draft Measures - Community Check In

I am not liking the bailout idea considering it rewards failure. For instance I would rather have 50 strong projects rather than 100 projects with half of them bleeding soaking funds of the ecosystem and tossing them into a fire. Funds should be better used for new projects that have huge potential.