Replies - Activity - AlgoPete92 - Algorand

ASAs "ReserveAddress"

Ok thank you very much

TEAL Signature mode: dynamic parameters

Ok i got the issue with my approach. So you suggest to use some sort of Python compiling mechanism inside my java application, so i can go from PyTeal → Teal → LogicSig, all inside my application so that every parameter is covered by the signature of the user that releases the contract, right?

Sharing LogicSig

Thank you, this was what I was searching for

In this code line:

let b64encoded = btoa(String.fromCharCode.apply(null, lsig.toByte()));

you extract the logic signature bytes, but I can’t find such a method for the LogicSignature object in the JavaSDK. I suppose it should be something like " lsig.getBytes() " for Java.

Sandbox indexer setup

Thank you this solved my problem as well!

Thank you for answering. I’ve set up the sandbox and launched it with the ‘sandnet’ so that i could start using the V2 indexer to try out its features. My problem is that after i made some transactions on the net (using the default accounts provided with the private network) the indexer does not find...