Likes - Activity - AlgoPete92 - Algorand
TEAL Signature mode: dynamic parameters
The issue with that approach is parameters to a stateless contract are not covered under the signature, so you have to be very careful how you use parameters in the logic. For example if you make receiver a parameter that signed logic sig could be used by anyone to change the receiver without having…
TEAL 'foreign apps'
I believe the application array, assets array, and accounts arrays are used as an optimization to load these from the ledger before the code is evaluated. When you load an account you are already getting the assets and apps (local storage) that associated with that account so no need to go to the ap…
Sharing LogicSig
If you have stored it as a byte array like
byte[] outBytes = Encoder.encodeToMsgPack(lsig);
you should be able to load it like
LogicsigSignature lsig1 = Encoder.decodeFromMsgPack(outBytes, LogicsigSignature.class);
assertThat(lsig).isEqualTo…
Sandbox indexer setup
I had the same problem and I solved it doing:./sandbox up release