Replies - Activity - algopepe - Algorand

xGov-121: Proposal to Expand on Algorand Marketing and Relevant Content #121 [Reposted]

I support the push for more marketing/content about Algorand.


You’re right. Dappradar is off by about 20x.

I am referring to at most the last 30-days. You are giving me 6 month figures… there is a mismatch in data between us.

I think the data is self-reported… Current 24 hour volume is total $1.72 across 2 separate sales. Dappradar


Okay, I like that! Supported!


I keep forgetting this platform exists… I’ll try to participate some more in your rewards program, but most of the good inventory is on rand.


Probably the worst proposal in the history of proposals… the outcome for all of this was a further fracture of the small community.


I’m sad your team cut out the meme contest, but it was inevitable. Too many damn bots. So far kudos on the great job.


Please consider taking away Algogems NFT rewards and giving them to Rand instead. It will go much further with a team that has shown they can reliably support the ecosystem across multiple reward phases. Algogems just doesn’t do anything for the ecosystem at this point.

Stats: 7-day volume…


A winning proposal IMO!


I’d rather give this money to have rand add ARC-36. They have a beautiful drops page and can easily handle another ARC.


I really wish we could get rid of opt-in costs. I hate them and they make me angry when onboarding other people. Last month I onboarded 7 people but they all stopped when I had to do opt-ins with them.


I love this! It’s very inclusive and exactly what the community needs. We need our voices to be heard and right now no one hears us.


This idea is very exciting but sadly I think it might cost more than $80,000. It sounds very hard but something that we haven’t seen yet. Good luck!


Thanks for clarifying! I saw this proposal earlier and I didn’t fully understand the implications for the space.
TLDR: $3,200 to build a discord bot that will be used to escrow NFTs for people.


This proposal could be improved by setting up a roadmap of steps you will take. Some kind of actionable plan with deadlines. This is just a trust me bro proposal.


Cool idea, but is there a need? This sounds super hyper specific. I think on Algorand we like to keep things simple and this is making my head hurt.


This one is cool, but I don’t really get it. Are we running Algorand infrastructure for everyone?


This is your third round of xGov? Building because you're getting rewards is not sustainable in the long run and like all Algorand businesses, you need to find profitability outside of Algorand Foundation donations sooner or later. I personally think we should be either capping rewards so the same…


I 100% support this one for web3 transparency.


That does sound like a lot! R& already has an amazing detail page. Rand Gallery


This is too crazy for 2024. I hope the same creator doesn’t win every week. Poorly thought out proposal. 226,000 ALGO x $0.20 = $45,200. God damn.


I really like where GEMS is going with this. Very unique offering! I think the NFT communities would massively benefit if the only value that counted was meme coins such as $COOP $PEPE $USDC $PRSMS $FAME. I have a nice bag of COOP and PEPE I’d love to use.


Doesn’t seem fair to the little guy at all @Benji1


I like this program, but I think we should reward more collectors to sweeten 2024 for the degens. I also want a chance to win 🙂 I vote for at least 75 collectors to get ALGO! I do like this spread the wealth approach. We need the positivity.


I can do memes! Thank you for not forcing me to trade and letting me contribute in other ways.


That’s great to know! I fell for some x.com FUD! Richard’s tweet inspired me to learn more about the proposals. I just bought my first Algos late last year and now I am here reading.


I really like this proposal! It’s simple and effective. One item of feedback. A rising tide lifts all ships. I don’t think there should be any minimum cap on the 25% royalties.


Very interesting proposal in comparison to the rest. Surely, you must care about your collectors? I don’t know how I feel that one creator can win all 7 weeks and only creators win. The low volume on Algorand can make that very easy to game. Someone can drip out their collection and make sure to see…