All - Activity - algopepe - Algorand

xGov-121: Proposal to Expand on Algorand Marketing and Relevant Content #121

Date: Feb 2, 2024
I support the push for more marketing/content about Algorand.


Gems Q1 2024 NFT Incentive Program

Date: Feb 2, 2024
You’re right. Dappradar is off by about 20x.


xGov-110 - Pixelnode: One-click node manager

Date: Jan 30, 2024
Okay, I like that! Supported!


Shufl NFT Rewards Program Proposal Q1 2024

Date: Jan 30, 2024
I keep forgetting this platform exists… I’ll try to participate some more in your rewards program, but most of the good inventory is on rand.


ALGOxNFT Q1 2024 Proposal

Date: Jan 30, 2024
Probably the worst proposal in the history of proposals… the outcome for all of this was a further fracture of the small community.


Rand NFT Rewards - Program III DRAFT Proposal - Q1 2024

Date: Jan 30, 2024
I’m sad your team cut out the meme contest, but it was inevitable. Too many damn bots. So far kudos on the great job.


xGov 109 - Unraveling Algorand's Real World Assets Landscape & DEX Swaps

Date: Jan 30, 2024
A winning proposal IMO!


xGov-113 - Thurstober Wallet Enhancer - Asset Details and Atomic Swaps

Date: Jan 30, 2024
I’d rather give this money to have rand add ARC-36. They have a beautiful drops page and can easily handle another ARC.


Opt-in ALGO fee management

Date: Jan 30, 2024
I really wish we could get rid of opt-in costs. I hate them and they make me angry when onboarding other people.


xGov 170: Decentralized Voting & Agreement Signing for Everyone

Date: Jan 30, 2024
I love this! It’s very inclusive and exactly what the community needs. We need our voices to be heard and right now no one hears us.


xGov Proposal #118 - pressdot - The First WebMarket

Date: Jan 30, 2024
This idea is very exciting but sadly I think it might cost more than $80,000. It sounds very hard but something that we haven’t seen yet. Good luck!


Xgov-114 - Thurstober Claims - Easily Create and Claim Atomic Swaps

Date: Jan 30, 2024
Thanks for clarifying!
TLDR: $3,200 to build a discord bot that will be used to escrow NFTs for people.


xGov Proposal -150 - Cross-Chain community promotion and collaboration

Date: Jan 30, 2024
This proposal could be improved by setting up a roadmap of steps you will take. Some kind of actionable plan with deadlines. This is just a trust me bro proposal.


xGov-108-Airgap vault & wallet integration via isolated modules

Date: Jan 30, 2024
Cool idea, but is there a need? This sounds super hyper specific.


xGov-110 - Pixelnode: One-click node manager

Date: Jan 30, 2024
This one is cool, but I don’t really get it. Are we running Algorand infrastructure for everyone?


Xgov-112 - Thurstober Tools - Onboarding Enhancements, Upgrades, and Redesign

Date: Jan 30, 2024
This is your third round of xGov? Building because you’re getting rewards is not sustainable in the long run.


xGov-19 Algorand Foundation market operations dashboard

Date: Jan 29, 2024
I 100% support this one for web3 transparency.


Xgov-113 - Thurstober Wallet Enhancer - Asset Details and Atomic Swaps

Date: Jan 29, 2024
That does sound like a lot! R& already has an amazing detail page.


ALGOxNFT Q1 2024 Proposal

Date: Jan 16, 2024
This is too crazy for 2024. I hope the same creator doesn’t win every week. Poorly thought out proposal.


Gems Q1 2024 NFT Incentive Program

Date: Jan 16, 2024
I really like where GEMS is going with this. Very unique offering!


Shufl NFT Rewards Program Proposal Q1 2024

Date: Jan 16, 2024
Doesn’t seem fair to the little guy at all.


EXA Market Q1 2024 Proposal

Date: Jan 16, 2024
I like this program, but I think we should reward more collectors.


Rand NFT Rewards - Program III DRAFT Proposal - Q1 2024

Date: Jan 16, 2024
I can do memes! Thank you for not forcing me to trade and letting me contribute in other ways.


ALGOxNFT Q1 2024 Proposal

Date: Jan 16, 2024
That’s great to know! I fell for some x.com FUD! Richard’s tweet inspired me to learn more about the proposals.


Shufl NFT Rewards Program Proposal Q1 2024

Date: Jan 16, 2024
I really like this proposal! It’s simple and effective.
A rising tide lifts all ships. I don't think there should be any minimum cap on the 25% royalties.