All - Activity - Algomania - Algorand
Discussions on Algorand
How many relay nodes are running Algo
Mar 14, 2024
So there are only 100 relay nodes that are running algo… so we are 100 servers away from total collapse? Is there no way to use normal people and standard nodes so it's completely decentralized? Also, how hard would it be to launch a satellite up there? I think this will give us some good attainment…
Is the xGov tool going to support My Algo Wallet?
Mar 6, 2024
Yeh good stuff, the more the better so far. Only tangem is your safest option for storing your algo … soon airgap will also have it… yes add this feature. If you want to know more about it just go to airgap.it. Think of it like a much more configurable Trezor… Trezor has 2 parts … 1 part installed on …
ALGO as a utility token
Mar 4, 2024
Algo is whatever you want it to be. That's the beauty. The power to transfer a Digital version of ANYTHING … I always like to say Money is #1, but we are in an era of smart money…
Algo not deposited from bybit to Coinlist
Mar 4, 2024
Solution is throw ledger in the bin and vote in x-gov108 AIRGAP.IT vault. YOU WON'T EVER GO BACK I PROMISE, IT'S EVEN MORE SECURE.
Confidential transactions in Algorand?
Mar 4, 2024
Concept is quite simple. Shielded transactions vs standard transactions; if in the protocol, then wallet creators decide how they implement it in their apps. Look at ZEC - Z-Cash, this is quite sensible. If I want to buy from a stranger using my bank account, can they now have the ability to go through my …
Is it airgapped?
Mar 3, 2024
Kind Regards, Andrew Haddad
If a new x-gov 108 proposal goes ahead…
Mar 3, 2024
This would be by far the best hardware wallet. I can't believe I use it and prefer it to my other hardware wallets: KEYSTONE E PRO, D’cent, and Ledger. This has by far the best security. No blind signing, multi-sig, multi seeds. BIP39 25th word phrase…
Disable voting for passed proposals in xGov
Feb 21, 2024
I agree with wasted votes!!! But what I don’t understand is what someone loses if they simply put their vote to something that at the very least doesn’t hurt Algorand. Like, is voting taking away their money? Can someone explain this to me? Do they receive less reward? Like why wouldn’t someone…
xGov-119: Zorkin - Social Login for Self-Custodial Account Authentication with ZK-SNARKs
Feb 12, 2024
Thanks. Just an FYI, ZEC is sold in every exchange without any issue. Maybe the exchange has certain rules you must abide by, and I agree if the exchange says it must be unshielded, then that's what you must do. But between 2 private parties, why can't you make a shielded TX? By the way, most exchanges I hav…
xGov-108-Airgap vault & wallet integration via isolated modules
Feb 11, 2024
For the sake of security, this is now a must because I must admit this is already a favorite wallet. Maybe because security is my #1 requirement. After digging hard and deep diving, I thought how true this is: these things are truly battle-tested by the entire world, even meets bank criteria…
This is interesting
Feb 2, 2024
I'll be honest, the private transaction feature will be incredible later on, mixed in with xgov-108 if this goes ahead since this has offline signing as well. Fully airgapped. What a great combo … this, I’ll be honest, a private transaction feature will bring an entirely new perspective on this coin and p…
Also with Isolated Modules feature…
Feb 2, 2024
This seems to make it even quicker to onboard other chains.
This is great simply because
Feb 1, 2024
As of now, there is nothing that even compares. It's open source, AIRGAPPED, has multi-key support, multi-sig support, and the team is active. I find the key generation also great, the dice and entropy method quite interesting. WalletConnect support is also…