All - Activity - algoking - Algorand
Broadcast Txn failed
Thank you, tsachi. After added the “close” the tx has been sent successful. But where did the 0.000007 come from?
I tried use the api of algoexplorer.io to broadcast, got similar error:
{
"message": "TransactionPool.Remember: transaction 4NPP7KEQVOK5I23H7TRKP6CP5TM4XUVWCF23KXQ6BDZB3ORSV6NQ: account DBOXO4PMUECVI7ZJKMLCZDPXD6ORYRBTNMSTFXAHJTQCUKVX5GUG5JEEYE balance 3 below min 100000 (0 assets)"
}
Hi, I’m using the algod to broadcast a signed transaction. This is the error I got:
{
"message": "TransactionPool.Remember: transaction 4NPP7KEQVOK5I23H7TRKP6CP5TM4XUVWCF23KXQ6BDZB3ORSV6NQ: account DBOXO4PMUECVI7ZJKMLCZDPXD6ORYRBTNMSTFXAHJTQCUKVX5GUG5JEEYE balance 1 below min 100000 (0 assets)"
}
Hi, I’m trying to use the v2 API of the Algorand indexer. I found the response of the /blocks/{round} API has a previous-block-hash field, but doesn’t have something like current-block-hash. So how to get the block hash of a specific round?
Yes, I also would like to test on testnet. How could I get some testnet coin? And is the testnet using the same address format?
Sorry, I don’t know. I’m glad to know what is your definition of “permission blockchain”.
Hi, developers, I’m writing a wallet for people who wanna using ALGO. And I need some ALGO only for testing my wallet. Please send as little as possible ALGO to this address: OA22LGYZJKZVG2PZQKIMRQ26L7OBJFDUB6ZFOMVLRSZB7KLAYSNUOSWQDQ Thank you!