All - Activity - Algohodler - Algorand
xGov Council Election 2025
Great turnout, all things considered, and a great lineup of xGovs. I was quite happy to participate, and pleased with the results overall. I’d call that a milestone achieved 🙂
xGov Council Election: Voting Mechanism
Thank you for the transparency. This is a great improvement to the voting system and addresses the existing challenges.
xGov Council Election 2025
Yep, this is the forum to submit questions & @ people. I’ll start with some key points unsolicited: I literally just showed up - why did I apply? Because I see Algorand as a key technological layer to expand the economic pie in areas of the world that have been largely inaccessible. I’m a PM by da…
Streamlining xGov Council for a High-Quality Election
@scholtz A lot of good points - I can’t find mention of 11 anywhere. If 13 was voted for, any deviation from 13 is essentially concluding the vote doesn’t matter. Something to keep in mind with the Q2 → Q3 delay is the surprisingly low number of candidates. Transparent documentation on voting power…
Streamlining xGov Council for a High-Quality Election
Couple questions -
- Is there an easy way to identify any record of the prior debating that led up to the KYC vote?
- Is there anything else that could provide disincentives?
@LoafPickle’s +1 to suggestion - why put people at risk if the incentives don’t outweigh the risks?
@GhostOfMcAfee & @HMP +1…