Likes - Activity - Algoblob - Algorand

USDC transfers to/from Coinbase

I agree. This is extremely important for regular consumers to be able to transfer USDC to their wallets. One idea: Start with Kraken. They might be more open and once they support USDCa, it is more likely that coinbase does it too.

My comment under Biran Armstrong’s announcement about supporting USDC on base.

UPDATE 28 August
Thank you all for your feedback. Your deliberation has highlighted the need for further discussion on this topic. We will not proceed with measures 5, 6 and 7 this quarter.

I want to thank everyone who participated in the (constructive part of the) discussion and I would like to stress that the decision to not proceed in this quarter must be seen in a positive light: the Community has demonstrated enormous interest in addressing this issue and therefore it’s necessary …

From what I’ve read here, my understanding is that the more successful the proposal is, the bigger the security drop. So even if this proposal works great, it creates an equally great problem because the stake will dump at a known time. Even in the optimistic case where we returned to the exact priority, ....

+1 on that proposal.
There is a lot of Algos sitting in wallets that farm rewards from trad governance without doing anything to contribute to the growth or security of the ecosystem. While for other chains they’d at least have to delegate the stake to an operator, which is the main difference on ...