Replies - Activity - Algo - Algorand

List of wallets that have completed KYC for super staking

Mar 25, 2020
Thanks. Found this mod to algoexplorer.io.


Why KYC is required for the auction, is there any compulsory law

Jan 14, 2020
Great question but I think it won’t be answered. I’ve seen similar questions regarding KYC from several months ago, go unanswered still to this day.


Hot wallet hack

Oct 31, 2019
What I am referencing in the title is a hack that turned a cold (offline and presumably safe) wallet, into a hot wallet which resulted in the loss of funds. In either case another pie in the face for the use case for crypto. Sure you can have all of your funds safe from the government and be fully …


How anonymous/private are transactions, versus say Monero, Zcash?

Sep 23, 2019
I prefer mass adoption, the incrementally provide security as business cases arise and are decided upon by the community. In this way, you get adoption fast while meeting regulatory hurdles and once a tipping point is reached, governments would have to cede some ground if widely requested.


How anonymous/private are transactions, versus say Monero, Zcash?

Sep 23, 2019
Sorry we as in I. I’ll delete the post. Thanks.


How anonymous/private are transactions, versus say Monero, Zcash?

Sep 13, 2019
You’re obviously new right? Transactions are not mixed in Algorand.


Am I the only one who missed the news about Algo Stacking Rewards Program?

Sep 13, 2019
It’s a way to reward people for committing a stake for a fixed period of time and being rewarded for it with a guaranteed minimum amount of return. Looks like they are trying to associate banking laws to crypto even though we all know Algorand is not a financial institution. Otherwise banking laws w…


KYC for Super Staking Rewards

Sep 13, 2019
This is hardly an explanation. Where in planet Earth is crypto regulation settled legislation? Please name one where all laws and statutes have been settled law. Easy answer, there are None. As far as Money laundering, I’m asking about the U.S. so that doesn’t apply does it, unless you are the part…


Am I the only one who missed the news about Algo Stacking Rewards Program?

Sep 12, 2019
I agree with everything you said! Execution is horrible. I’ve sold off my stake. Maybe when it’s at .01 I’ll hop in but I’m not going to be anyone’s bag holder. This project is headed in the wrong direction for the retail investor.


Exchanges And Algos

Sep 10, 2019
I for some reason thought that they get in as early investors and also buy through auctions. Not sure though.


Am I the only one who missed the news about Algo Stacking Rewards Program?

Sep 10, 2019
Well don’t feel bad. Many people enrolled and made the cutoff date only to be told that their country was not eligible as they invoked KYC. Imagine that! KYC for a staking reward??


Raspberry PI display

Aug 10, 2019
This is the one. Thanks!


Buying Algorand

Jul 17, 2019
Why isn’t it stated anywhere? Not in the site, not any article, nowhere can I find a mention that it is official. Heck, the foundation hasn’t even replied to my email confirming this. Sorry for the questions but I know two ppl who downloaded a fake Daedalus wallet that lost their Ada.


Buying Algorand

Jul 15, 2019
Is there confirmation that these are official apps of Algorand? I haven’t read this anywhere yet or seen a confirmation.