All - Activity - alfredo - Algorand
Algorand Creating ASA's Cost
Dec 12, 2021
Thanks @scholtz for your time during the weekend! I really appreciate that. I agree with your Math, and that was I expected. That’s why I do not understand how the first NFT creation takes my amount from 2.000.022 to 1.899.022. I was expecting -1.000 for NFT mint, but I got -101.000.
Dec 11, 2021
Hi @scholtz! Thanks for the reply. Overall balance is fine, no problem with that! The issue is that in my company we’re planning to create 1 million of NFT in several accounts of multiple users + NFT transactions between them. All of this the first year. So, it is very important to us to keep the…
Dec 10, 2021
I’ve populated the spreadsheet by using the SDK, running the function: algodClient.accountInformation(address).do()
I am pretty sure that the changes in the amount column are ok; as I didn’t know what was happening, I double (triple) checked the values.
I understand the idea of the minBalance whe…
Dec 10, 2021
Hi, I was checking the cost of creating ASA’s and I’ve a doubt.
Here is the test I’ve made:
![Captura de pantalla de 2021-12-10 16-32-26]
small increments are due to rewards, Self transfers will reduce my amount in 1,000 microAlgos. ASA creation in step #10 and #15 will reduce my amount in 1000 m…
AWS EC2 to Run Algorand Node
Nov 18, 2021
Hi there,
I want to create an Algorand Node (non-relay and non-archival) with an AWC EC2 instance.
There are any recommendations about the EC2 instance type?
In order to estimate bandwidth/transfer usage, does exists an “estimated” number of transfer data used to run a node monthly (obviously it c…
Example of NFT in PyTeal
Jun 15, 2021
I’m quite sure that you can create a NFT via smart contract. Not because I’ve done it (in fact, I am asking for help), but because I have read it in official documentation: here Or maybe I am missing something… Thanks for the quick response…
Jun 15, 2021
Hi there! I am an Algorand newbie and I would like to make an NFT using pyTeal (as long as the ASA does not have additional place to place mutable information, and I am not fully convinced to use the note field in Txs). I’ve found some pyTeal example for fungible tokens but not for NFT! Is there py…