All - Activity - abaschkim - Algorand

Archival Node Configuration - Behaviour of algod REST API

Ah thanks for the clarification. You are right, I checked the sqlite and realised the blocks get deleted.

Algorand Indexer Sync Limit

@fabrice Thanks for the clarification!

Algorand Indexer Sync Limit

Hi Algorand Community. I am currently working on a data pipeline around the Algorand blockchain. To retrieve the data from the blockchain, I was looking into the Indexer REST API. However, the indexer populates a Postgres with a large amount of data. Is there some way to limit the Indexer to a certain size?

Rosetta API Implementation

Hi Algorand community. Have there been any attempts in implementing the Rosetta API [1] for Algorand or are there any plans on doing so? I was unable to find any existing projects. If not, would anybody be able to give recommendations in terms of feasibility and starting tips? Thanks! [1] [https://www.rosetta-api.org/]