What is error 405? - General - Algorand
What is error 405?
post by medacrypto1 on Aug 29, 2019
Hi, I am new here. I am getting error message 405 while trying to send micro transaction to register for staking rewards. Please advise. Thanks
post by Evan on Aug 29, 2019
Hi, medacrypto1! Error 405 is a general HTTP error meaning “not allowed”. I’m not certain this is the problem in your case, but when I got Error 405 from trying to send a transaction, it turned out I had a trailing space at the end of the address I had entered. When I deleted the space, everything worked.
Again, since 405 just means “not allowed”, I’m not certain that this is what happened with you, but I hope this helps!
post by medacrypto1 on Aug 30, 2019
Thanks Evan.
You are absolutely right. A space occurred after I pasted the address. It’s all fixed now.