Wallet Notify (KMD) - General - Algorand

Wallet Notify (KMD)

post by felipe on May 3, 2021

Is there any way to be notified via URL with txid when we receive a transaction at an address managed by KMD? As in the Bitcoin core node using the config (bitcoin.conf):

walletnotify = curl http://127.0.0.1/bitcoin/walletnotify.php?tx=%s

Thanks

post by tsachi on May 3, 2021

I don’t believe that this functionality exists as is.

See my response to Callback when transaction is done - #4 by tsachi

post by felipe on May 3, 2021

Thanks tsachi,

Today I already monitor the accounts, but it’s not too fast, as the node already receives the transactions, I suggest as a future feature to have more speed thinking about thousands of managed accounts.

post by tsachi on May 4, 2021

That’s a good feedback. I think that this is definitely something that need to be evaluated at a higher level for a generic, scalable solution.

I.e. performing the callback functionality on your own host sounds like it would limit the scaling of your solution.