Setting the Debugger Context (JSON) - General - Algorand

Setting the Debugger Context (JSON)

post by gidon on Apr 1, 2021

I used the the --dryrun-dump option to generate a context debug file. I would now like to modify it and create my own so it is easier to set certain environments however a number of the JSON objects are unfamiliar and I am not sure what they are used for.

Is there documentation for these objects? I have also looked in go-algorand/cmd/tealdbg at master · algorand/go-algorand · GitHub but cannot seem to found the relevant code that would help explain them.

post by JasonW on Apr 2, 2021

The dryrun file can be either json or messagepack depending on the dryrun-dump-format parameter. The json object has the following structure: go-algorand/types.go at 310e05a092284becbb5b761152c25e344860aba8 · algorand/go-algorand · GitHub

Internal msgpack format: go-algorand/dryrun.go at 310e05a092284becbb5b761152c25e344860aba8 · algorand/go-algorand · GitHub

You can see some examples here: