Problem transferring tokens - General - Algorand

Problem transferring tokens

post by maryevenunye on Jun 2, 2020

I got this error when I was trying to send tokens from an asset that was created.

post by fabrice on Jun 2, 2020

Can you copy-paste the full command between triple backquotes ```? Most likely the reason is that the receiving address did not opt in for the asset you are transferring: https://developer.algorand.org/docs/features/asa/#receiving-an-asset

post by maryevenunye on Jun 2, 2020

thanks for your help. I have successfully transferred after the opt-in.

Related topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Optin to a token through a wallet within the App 1 264 Sep 2022
Issue with activating my new ALGO address 9 3.4k Apr 2023
Sending Assets (NFTs) to empty accounts 2 595 Nov 2022
HTTP 400 Bad Request: TransactionPool.Remember: transaction : asset 163650 missing from
1 685 Dec 2020
Help doing opt-in of ASA to smart contract 4 1.3k May 2022