Private message scam warning - Algorand

Private message scam warning

post by ncoin on May 29, 2022

I’m getting scam private messages on this forum every time I post a question.

Usually they tell you to go to their scammy “support website”.

Just a warning

post by fabrice on Jun 2, 2022

Thanks for reporting.

Be wary of any DM and do not go to any “support website” that is not algorand.org, algorand.foundation, algorand.com or perawallet.app.

If you have any doubt, please add me to the DM conversation so I can check.

post by david_creer_gft on Jul 30, 2024

I am getting these messages now, probably as I am a new user. Who can I contact from the admin team to help/report these users?

post by Adri on Aug 2, 2024

You can flag them for spam and admins you’ll get notified. You can report them to me, if you like.

post by Anthony4est on Nov 20, 2024

How do I flag a response that might be spam/phishing?

post by Adri on Nov 25, 2024

Use the “…” in the comment action bar to expand the options and click on the icon.