Previous catchpoint - General - Algorand
Previous catchpoint
post by lurang on Aug 17, 2021
I know I can get latest catchpoint from https://algorand-catchpoints.s3.us-east-2.amazonaws.com/channel/mainnet/latest.catchpoint
But how about previous catchpoint? (I want to get 15650000’s catchpoint)
I need blocks, transactions behind 30000th from the latest, Is there any method without sync archival mode?
544 views
1 link
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity |
|---|---|---|---|
| Are there older catchpoint files available anywhere? | 1 | 435 | Apr 2022 |
| Algorand Catchpoints | |||
| General | 7 | 1.4k | Aug 2023 |
| How to create catchpoint | |||
| General | 1 | 455 | Mar 2022 |
| Archival Node Sync Time | |||
| General | 7 | 1.3k | Apr 2021 |
| Can’t complete catchup operation on mainnet – timeout after 45 minutes (~4m accounts) | |||
| General | 13 | 1.4k | Nov 2020 |