Post: Consensus algorithms and PurePoS + Digital art - General - Algorand
Post: Consensus algorithms and PurePoS + Digital art
post by pablon on May 7, 2020
Hi everyone, a few days ago I published a new article on peakd.com about the current state of consensus algorithms and in particular PurePoS. The article has two images that I designed for Algo, I hope you like it. It’s mostly directed to the Hispanic community, I think we should have more presence in the Spanish-speaking public. Go! Go!
Pablo Lara, Cuba Ambassador
395 views
2 links
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity |
|---|---|---|---|
| Algorand is the first PPoS? | 1 | 592 | Jan 2021 |
| Understanding Algorand’s Pure Proof-of-Stake (PPoS) Mechanism! | 3 | 231 | Jan 2025 |
| Aligning Algo Circulating Supply Metrics for Algorand Ecosystem | 25 | 1.0k | Sep 2021 |
| Where did the PPOS go? | 7 | 542 | Dec 2022 |
| Consensus rewards whitepaper concern | 71 | 3.1k | Aug 2024 |