Official Dev Discord Server Access - General - Algorand
Official Dev Discord Server Access
post by simp1ejackk on Mar 16, 2023
Hi all, for some reason I am entirely unable to access the official Discord server…
I have tried in a couple different browsers, using a couple different iterations of the link, and still nothing. I keep getting these errors that say either “Unable to Accept Invite” or “This user has been banned from the guild”. This is DESPITE the fact that I have not, to my knowledge, ever been a member thereof in the past.
Can someone please assist me with this issue?
My username is simp1ejackk#9657
post by nullun on Mar 16, 2023
I’ve looked through the bans/audit log and can’t find anything regarding your account trying to join the Discord. Can you try this link Algorand ?
I sent you a friend request (nullun#0110) on Discord, feel free to message me if you’re still having trouble.
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity |
|---|---|---|---|
| Join the Official Algorand Discord Server! | 9 | 4.8k | Dec 2021 |
| Can not join Algorand Discord | 3 | 225 | Mar 2025 |
| How to invite some to this forum | 2 | 201 | Jun 2025 |
| Straight-up Seeking Trainer/Tutor per Zoom/Jitsi | 6 | 434 | Apr 2021 |
| Slack channel invite | 2 | 1.1k | Nov 2019 |