No synced node in Func - Algorand

No synced node in Func

post by gulimaes on Jan 25, 2025

Hi guys

I just bought a mini PC (i5 with 500Gb SSD Nvme and 32Ram running Window 11 pro, My internet connection is 1Gb

i installed FUNC and created the service and complete the Account and KVs Processing then the Verifying Account/KVs, but nothing progress in Blocks…

Any suggestion? I tried 4 times with the same result.

post by Maugli on Jan 25, 2025

@gulimaes check your account in allo.info

Check your validator status, whether status is online, eligible stake amount is yes and incentive fees paid is yes.

post by gulimaes on Jan 25, 2025

the problem is that I don’t manage to sync in Func… After 10 minutes waiting I need to restart the service from the beginning other 2-3 hours but never complete the synced part

post by d13co on Jan 28, 2025

Can you try again? There was an issue with fast catchup that has been remediated. The Blocks section should now catch up properly.

post by gulimaes on Jan 28, 2025

Hi, yes I started from scratch and everything was fine now. Synced and creating blocks already. LFG.

post by Sveltekit on Jan 29, 2025

Congrats. How long it took you till you confirmed your first block and how much do you get paid, 7% or 10%?

post by gulimaes on Jan 29, 2025

I got my first block about 24 hours after running… What do you mean? Every block is 10 Algos…

post by Sveltekit on Jan 29, 2025

You’re right. 10 Algos per block. 24hrs is super fast. Great. Thank you for the reply.

post by EKM on Feb 3, 2025

Hello. I’m having the same problem, the node I created is not syncing. When you write, start from scratch, I don’t seem to be able to. I’ve stopped the node, removed the service, and uninstalled the FUNC app, as recommended elsewhere. When I reinstall the FUNC app and select start a service, it opens up the same node I created before, in orange (non-synced) and doesn’t open up the “fast catchup” syncing. I appear to be stuck. Please help.

post by EKM on Feb 3, 2025

How can one “try again?” I’ve attempted to stop, remove, uninstall, and redo the entire process. Each time it opens the same node I originally created, but still is not synced and there is no “fast catchup” to allow for re-syncing.

post by EKM on Feb 3, 2025

Can you provide the steps you used to start from scratch? I’ve been unable to do this. Thanks.

post by gulimaes on Feb 3, 2025

Hi, that’s all.
Stop the node, remove the service and delete Node Data.
Are you sure you are deleting Node Data?

post by EKM on Feb 3, 2025

Turns out I just needed to wait longer for the node to sync, I guess. Because when I came back to try to re-install it again, it was synced. Thanks.