Modifying the blockchain structure - General - Algorand

Modifying the blockchain structure

post by yfmao on Jun 3, 2021

yfmao
Jun 2021

I am curious about modifying the structure of the algorand blockchain.

Here I find a paper: https://dl.acm.org/doi/pdf/10.1145/3299869.3300083

Their model is implemented on Ethereum blockchain. I think they have modified the structure of blockchain (original block in fig 2, modified blocks in fig 6 and fig 7).

Is that possible to make similar changes in Algorand?

307
views
1
link

Reply

Related topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Forking in algorand network - Indefinite stuck better then forking? 23 3.3k Jun 2021
Does catch point saving make Algorand a centralized blockchain? 42 2.1k Feb 2021
Using Algorand to access external data 5 479 Jul 2021
How big can the Algorand Blockchain get before problems start occurring? 5 3.1k Jun 2022
AlgoExplorer: Advanced Block Explorer for Algorand blockchain 0 1.0k May 2019