Looking for C# developer - General - Algorand
Looking for C# developer
post by bay2 on Oct 19, 2021
Hello, I’m a .NET C# programmer with no experience at all in blockchain. I’m looking for a .NET C# programmer with experience in Algorand that could help in developing a small project. Basically I’m developing a program that generates some data objects and saves them to SQL database. In order to add additional security and prevent tampering, I was thinking to calculate the hash for a data object and save that hash in Algorand (it would be too expensive to save the full object). This way, I can always check if the data object I have in my server has been tampered or not (by calculating the hash for the data object and compare it with the one in Algorand).
This is the theory… But I’m a newbie in blockchains, and I’m not sure if this is the correct approach or not. So I’m looking for someone that could give me some “consulting” and also maybe creating a very simple program (in C#) that illustrates this technique. The software I’m developing will be free and I’m developing it in my spare time, but I have a small budget that I want to use for this.
Thanks!
post by Haichao on Oct 21, 2021
Hi there,
Your understanding is correct.
You can see this tutorial for how to use C# for sending transactions and making ASA: Build Algorand iOS, Android and UWP apps using C# .NET SDK and Xamarin | Algorand Developer Portal
To understand some basic concepts of Algorand, I’d recommend you to have a look at the document first.