Issue ASA problem - testnet - algob - General - Algorand
Issue ASA problem - testnet - algob
post by AndreaReguzzoni on Feb 16, 2022
Hi everyone, I’ve got a problem when I try to issue a permissioned token ASA on testnet following the guide algo-builder/examples/permissioned-token at master · scale-it/algo-builder · GitHub.
I created correctly smart contract, ASA and clawback lsig but I’ve got a problem when I try to run ISSUE operation to transfer ASA from reserve to receiver.
Here my information:
Owner / Issuer:
YEWT5M5KZ2OTKW4T6V2FJXTTZOGDLGKGEUXIHCT2OHVLZTBH3KNJOQFEI4
AssetID:
71192910
Receiver (whitelisted and opt in done): TA7BUY22FODMXSJZSPQ4VFXW2KRQIT5JCUOANVF3UFTPNKBDN5AEAITSCU
Controller APP ID:
71196884
Clawback lsig:
clawbackLsig :
LogicSigAccount {
lsig: LogicSig {
tag: Uint8Array(7) [...],
logic: [...],
args: [],
sig: undefined,
msig: undefined
},
sigkey: undefined
}
When I try to run issue command with algob with algob run \scripts\admin\issue.js It returns me error
Transaction Failed Error: cannot POST /v2/transactions (400)
at Response.toError (C:\Users\X\AppData\Roaming\nvm\v14.17.0\node_modules\@algo-builder\algob\node_modules\superagent\src\node\response.js:95:15)
at Response._setStatusProperties (C:\Users\X\AppData\Roaming\nvm\v14.17.0\node_modules\@algo-builder\algob\node_modules\superagent\src\response-base.js:126:48)
at new Response (C:\Users\X\AppData\Roaming\nvm\v14.17.0\node_modules\@algo-builder\algob\node_modules\superagent\src\response.js:41:8)
at Request._emitResponse (C:\Users\X\AppData\Roaming\nvm\v14.17.0\node_modules\@algo-builder\algob\node_modules\superagent\src\node\index.js:928:20)
at fn (C:\Users\X\AppData\Roaming\nvm\v14.17.0\node_modules\@algo-builder\algob\node_modules\superagent\src\index.js:1130:38)
at IncomingMessage.<anonymous> (C:\Users\X\AppData\Roaming\nvm\v14.17.0\node_modules\@algo-builder\algob\node_modules\superagent\src\parsers\image.js:8:5)
at IncomingMessage.emit (events.js:388:22)
at IncomingMessage.emit (domain.js:470:12)
at endReadableNT (internal/streams/readable.js:1336:12)
at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:82:21) {
status: 400,
text: undefined,
method: 'POST',
path: '/v2/transactions'
}
Here my group trx (issuanceParams):
issuanceParams : [\
{\
type: 6,\
sign: 0,\
fromAccount: {\
name: 'owner',\
addr: 'YEWT5M5KZ2OTKW4T6V2FJXTTZOGDLGKGEUXIHCT2OHVLZTBH3KNJOQFEI4',\
sk: [Uint8Array]\
},\
appID: 71196884,\
payFlags: { totalFee: 10000 },\
appArgs: [ 'str:issue' ],\
foreignAssets: [ 71192910 ]\
},\
{\
type: 4,\
sign: 1,\
fromAccountAddr: 'Y7D5YKX6UM4ZRML6UKXOSSMPXFB6IB6LKGOS2M66SNPFCWTN5EDT6K2E6M',\
recipient: 'TA7BUY22FODMXSJZSPQ4VFXW2KRQIT5JCUOANVF3UFTPNKBDN5AEAITSCU',\
assetID: 71192910,\
revocationTarget: 'YEWT5M5KZ2OTKW4T6V2FJXTTZOGDLGKGEUXIHCT2OHVLZTBH3KNJOQFEI4',\
amount: 1,\
lsig: LogicSigAccount { lsig: [LogicSig], sigkey: undefined },\
payFlags: { totalFee: 10000 }\
}\
]
What am I missing?
Thank you
post by fabrice on Feb 16, 2022
It looks like the node is misconfigured?
How did you configure the node in algob.config.js?
Did you use the default algo-builder/algob.config-template.js at master · scale-it/algo-builder · GitHub ?
If yes, did you run properly sandbox?
Is sandbox working?
What is the output of ./sandbox status?
If no, can you show your configuration (replacing tokens with stars)?
post by AndreaReguzzoni on Feb 16, 2022
Hello, I’m not using sandbox, I tested with my archival local relay node and purestake.io node too but without success!
Here my configuration algob.config.js
let defaultCfg = {
host: "http://localhost",
port: 54746,
token: "X",
accounts: accounts,
};
module.exports = {
networks: {
default: defaultCfg,
},
};
And I tried with purestake.io node too
let defaultCfg = {
host: "https://testnet-algorand.api.purestake.io/ps2",
port: "",
token: {'X-API-Key': "Y"},
accounts: accounts,
};
module.exports = {
networks: {
default: defaultCfg,
},
};
I don’t think node is the problem cause I deployed with success smart contract Controller.py, Permission.py and the ASA too.
Also the functions whitelist and opt-in are working good too!
Yes, I’m using the default algo-builder/algob.config-template.js at master · scale-it/algo-builder · GitHub.
I tried with default accounts or custom accounts too.
Error 400 should be malformed request, so I’m worried about issuance params!
post by fabrice on Feb 16, 2022
So I’m not completely what is happening.
If you do not get a response here, you can try to ask on the algobuilder channel on Discord ( Join the Official Algorand Discord Server!), which may be more active for algobuilder.
post by AndreaReguzzoni on Feb 16, 2022
Thank you, I already posted on Discord channel too!
I’ll wait for a response, thank you again!
post by AndreaReguzzoni on Feb 17, 2022
I’ve resolved changing SO, on Mac It’s working successfully!
I think the problem is with Windows SO, I don’t know why.