Implement token fees with contracts - Algorand

Implement token fees with contracts

post by Obi on Jul 4, 2022

How do I integrate a smart contract with my token to implement token fees.

thanks

post by fabrice on Jul 5, 2022

Do you mean royalty payments for each transfer of a token?

If yes, you can use

This is for NFT, but we can imagine extending it to other tokens.

Note however that using such a mechanism prevents normal wallets from easily transferring the token (until the wallets adopt the standard). You would only be able to transfer the token by a specially crafted dApp (which is not too much of an issue in many cases).

post by Obi on Jul 5, 2022

you are a good man @fabrice

post by Maugli on Jul 6, 2022

@Obi – Fabrice is a woman.

Yes, you are very kind and helpful, Fabrice!

Fabrice wrote: “Actually, I’m a man ” – I am sorry.

Yes, according to Wikipedia: Fabrice is a French masculine given name.

post by fabrice on Jul 6, 2022

Actually, I’m a man