Help with Node "Staking Rewards Not Eligible" - General - Algorand

Help with Node “Staking Rewards Not Eligible”

post by StakeOasis on Feb 2, 2025

Hello,

I used apt package manager to install the Algorand Node on an Ubuntu Server. I set it up with A Wallet and added 30k Algorand to the wallet.

I set up the participation key and registered it.

$ goal account listpartkeys -d /var/lib/algorand

Registered Account ParticipationID Last Used First round Last round

yes TX42…P3U YVSMLR62… 46825869 45345165 48345165

I have a balance in the wallet

$ goal account balance -a TX42 -d /var/lib/algorand

30018576012 microAlgos

I did the goal clerk sign

but I still show

“Staking Rewards Not Eligible” on Allo Explorer

What am I missing?

Allo Explorer shows

Do I need to pay the fees? How do I pay them?

Thank you

post by SilentRhetoric on Feb 2, 2025

When you prepare the key registration transaction, it needs a 2 Algo fee on it to set your account as eligible for staking rewards.

post by StakeOasis on Feb 2, 2025

I did that initially, do I have to do it again now that I updated to v4?

Is there a command to do that from the command line?

Thank you

post by scholtz on Feb 3, 2025

you have to do it again if you did it before the staking came in place i believe

Related topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Incentive Fees Paid No
General
9 301 Jan 2025
Staking 2ALGO not PAID-HELP
General
1 90 Sep 2025
How to verify my registration is qualified for Staking Rewards Program
General
2 741 Aug 2019
Staking rewards missing 15 2.2k Apr 2023
Newb Here: How to Stake & Validate once Node is Installed
General
- mainnet
1 1.0k Mar 2021