Governance voting problem ledger - Algorand
Governance voting problem ledger
post by wynn on Nov 3, 2021
Hi I need help again
I can’t send my vote
My Algorand is stored on a ledger but it will not let me send 0 algo
It worked fine when I signed up
Any assistance greatly appreciated
post by fabrice on Nov 3, 2021
Please see:
- Bluetooth pairing after Ledger Nano-X Firmware update and Fix Bluetooth pairing issues
- Can't cast my vote
- Help: Why can't I send crypto after reinstalling Algorand Official Wallet and recovering account?
It looks like the re-pairing is sometimes a bit finicky and you may need to try a couple of times (everytime removing the accounts and forgetting completely the pairing) before it fully works.
Be sure to have a full backup of all your mnemonics before doing any of the above.
Disclaimer: Algorand makes no representations regarding the functioning or security of wallets, exchanges, or tools mentioned in the answer above, and disclaims any liability therefor. You are fully responsible for the security and the availability of your keys.
post by wynn on Nov 3, 2021
So stressful
Since the big ledger update
It doesn’t like sending 0 algo on ledger live
10 days to vote or I lose my rewards
Cry
post by fabrice on Nov 3, 2021
We are doing everything we can to fix the problem.
Can you provide as many screenshots as possible of what you are doing (excluding all confidential information) to help the engineers find the source of the issue?
post by fabrice on Nov 3, 2021
Did you use the rekeying system? If you did not, you can instead use
See Question on governor program
Disclaimer : Algorand makes no representations regarding the functioning or security of wallets, exchanges, or tools mentioned in the answer above, and disclaims any liability therefor. You are fully responsible for the security and the availability of your keys.
post by wynn on Nov 3, 2021
I have reset parings 10 15 times
This is really stressful as I don’t want to miss out on my rewards as I can’t vote
post by Maugli on Nov 4, 2021
Hi, @wynn ! Please see Bluetooth pairing after Ledger Nano-X Firmware update
To summarize: it is not enough to fix bluetooth pairing issue, but additionally you must add again the account signed by the Ledger Nano device. Hope this helps!
post by fabrice on Nov 4, 2021
Let’s move all discussion to Help: Why can't I send crypto after reinstalling Algorand Official Wallet and recovering account?
to have everything at one place.