Errors on API calling when running on the server - General - Algorand
Errors on API calling when running on the server
post by yfmao on Apr 26, 2021
I am running my code on cloudlab, and it keeps sending me errors like the one shown below.
This error jumps out several times today. I have no idea on this AWS WAF error, and I never met this kind of error in my previous running. Can someone tell me how to avoid that?
post by Tim on Apr 27, 2021
We are looking into this now - assuming you were using our API, we’ve made some adjustments for now to prevent this error while we dig into the cause.
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity |
|---|---|---|---|
| Smart contract 404 error when running on AWS | 5 | 684 | Feb 2021 |
| API error undefined | 0 | 279 | Sep 2023 |
| Error when following hello world example | 2 | 157 | Apr 2024 |
| Network request error. NFTs | 2 | 490 | Mar 2023 |
| Access-Control-Allow-Origin problem | 11 | 1.8k | Jun 2021 |