Error when following hello world example - General - Algorand
Error when following hello world example
post by keep9oing on Apr 17, 2024
Hi, I’m following the example of quick start guide in developer page.
I passed every step but I had problem at the last moment which is deploying the hello world add in sandbox. (I also checked that there was no error when build this app)
When I upload my json file and push the create button, the 404 not found error is came out as below screen shots. Can somebody help me about this problem?
post by Maugli on Apr 17, 2024
What is your environment? Windows?
THEN:
Try to refresh browser. Try again and again. In a windows environment (Docker Desktop, VS Code) I found that after several tries it sometimes successful.
Or: try the example with codespaces. It works without such errors.
P.S. @joe-p I don’t know whether Windows environment was tested (thoroughly).
post by keep9oing on Apr 18, 2024
@Maugli , It finally worked with following your suggestion.
refresh and rerun again and again really solved the problem.
I don’t know why it happened…
I’m using windows11(docker desktop + vscode) exactly what you expected…