Error "asset does not exist" in Rest api - General - Algorand
Error “asset does not exist” in Rest api
post by AlgoXT on Mar 16, 2022
I installed the node on the server according to the documentation. But there is a problem with the rest api
For example, the following message is displayed when receiving information from an asset
What is the problem
{
"message": "asset does not exist"
}
post by Ben on Mar 16, 2022
Hi AlgoXT,
Are you sure the asset you’re trying to query exists on the network you’re making the query against?
post by AlgoXT on Mar 16, 2022
Yes
I also tested other methods, they also give errors. For example by running
server-ip:8080/v2/accounts/GFX3R7USRR74J4MDHR5QDWDCPZTS56ME55ABENTOAZA5AW3XAXVNIVFK6E
I receive the following output:
{
"address": "GFX3R7USRR74J4MDHR5QDWDCPZTS56ME55ABENTOAZA5AW3XAXVNIVFK6E",
"amount": 0,
"amount-without-pending-rewards": 0,
"apps-local-state": [],
"apps-total-schema": {
"num-byte-slice": 0,
"num-uint": 0
},
"assets": [],
"created-apps": [],
"created-assets": [],
"min-balance": 100000,
"pending-rewards": 0,
"reward-base": 1452,
"rewards": 0,
"round": 71155,
"status": "Offline"
}
Which does not display account information
or with run this :
http://server-ip:8080/v2/transactions
I receive the following output:
{
"message": "operation not available during catchup"
}
I installed Node several times according to the documentation but it did not work. I feel like I’m repeating a mistake between installation
post by Ben on Mar 16, 2022
If you’re trying to spin up a node that is connected to a public network it will take some time to catch up.
If you don’t need it to be an archival node I’d recommend setting up a non-archival node and using fast catchup, described here Install a node - Algorand Developer Portal
If you’re using the node for development I’d recommend using the Sandbox GitHub - algorand/sandbox: Algorand node sandbox, especially the dev config mode
post by AlgoXT on Mar 16, 2022
In general, I need to receive transaction information related to liquidity.
So I have to check the transactions instantly.
Now should I install node or indexer? Or use Sandbox?
(The node is currently installed on the server and the problem that arose was solved)