Box Creation issue : invalid Box reference " MyKey" - General - Algorand
Box Creation issue : invalid Box reference ” MyKey”
post by lab on May 25, 2023
Hey guys, I’m a computer engineering student, I’m trying to create a smart contract and I need a bit more space to store my data, so I choose to use Boxe storage. But when I create the box using the “box_put” opcode I found this error:
How can i fix it ?
post by fabrice on May 25, 2023
Did you provide the right box reference in the transaction?
Boxes used by a smart contract need to be referenced in the transaction calling the smart contract.
See boxes= in Contract storage - Algorand Developer Portal
post by lab on May 25, 2023
thank’s i saw now the link
i’ll try !!!
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity |
|---|---|---|---|
| How to send a box reference within inner txn | 2 | 105 | Aug 2024 |
| Box mapping give me error after deploy | 0 | 346 | Sep 2023 |
| Boxes in Inner Transactions | 5 | 601 | Dec 2022 |
| Does exist a limit for block payload size? | 7 | 575 | Oct 2023 |
| Process an array of data in the smart contract | 1 | 340 | Dec 2022 |